Skip to main content

My Favorite Dairy Free Products That Actually Taste Good!



Today’s post is all about my favorite dairy free products. I’ve been officially dairy free for about six months and I have tried out a ton of different products! I never realized how many different items contain milk until I read the nutrition labels. 

 

When I first started buying dairy free products I quickly realized that not all products actually taste good. In fact some of the products that I’ve tried taste absolutely nasty and are NOT worth the money.  Another factor to remember when looking for dairy free alternatives is that most of the time products are going to be pretty expensive so you want to make sure what you are buying is worth the price.

 

There are many great options that I’m willing to spend a little more for, but I tried to keep this post limited to the affordable items that still taste amazing! Here are my top five favorite dairy free products that I highly recommend.

 

 





First up is my all time favorite butter alternative that I’ve ever used.  This tastes exactly like the real thing. It melts and spreads easily for cooking and baking. Earth Balance also sells different versions with soy and without if you want a specific kind!

 

 

 2.    Oatly Oatmeal Cookie Creamer









Next is my favorite coffee creamer of all time. It was hard to narrow this one down because I love so many different ones. This one is oat milk based so it is extremely creamy and blends well in both hot and iced coffee. The flavor is amazing and tastes exactly like a cookie. 

 

 

 3.    So Delicious Ice Cream








 

Third is my all time favorite dairy free ice cream.  So Delicious has so many different flavors and use almond milk, coconut milk, or cashew milk as the base. The ice cream tastes so similar to normal ice cream. I promise after you try this brand you’ll never go back to regular ice cream! 

 

 

 4.    Siggi’s dairy free yougurt








 

The next favorite of mine is Siggi’s dairy free yogurt. This is a recent discovery that I’m so happy I made. Personally, I like my yogurt to be high in protein and this is the only option that I found that is soy free.  There are so many yummy flavor options and these yogurts tend to go on sale quite often too.  

 

 
5.     Almond Milk Reddi Whip





 

My final favorite to share with you is non-dairy whipped cream. This one is the best that I’ve tried and I honestly cannot tell a difference between this version or the original. This is perfect for putting on desserts or fruit if you are craving whipped cream!

 

 

 

There are so many more dairy free products that I love but these are just a few of my absolute favorites.  If you are thinking about going dairy free I definitely recommend trying out some of these alternatives!

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Hi, I'm Abbi and welcome to my blog! I’m from Fort Wayne, Indiana and am 21 years old.   I am currently a senior in college and am working towards being a wellness coach and personal trainer, and am majoring in recreation administration. The most important things in my life are my family, friends, wonderful boyfriend, and my faith.  Another thing I should mention is that I have been a Type One Diabetic since I was 14.   The disease is a part of my everyday life, and although it has brought many challenges, I have learned about myself and grown so much because of it. People tend to assume that I can't have sugar or sweets because of my disease, but that isn't the case at all.  Over the years, I  have learned to find a balance between staying healthy and still enjoying my life. I guess that's the sweet spot, and how I came up with the name of my blog.  Writing h

at home ab workout 💗

Hi guys! Welcome back to another fitness blog post. Today I'm going to share one of my favorite ab workouts. I usually do this twice a week and I've really noticed results! You don't need any equipment, just your own body weight and it takes only 8-10 minutes. Just because you don't have access to a gym doesn't give you an excuse to not love and move your body! *Do 25 repetitions of each exercise* Sit and Taps Russian Twists *I used a dumbbell for this exercise but you definitely don't need one! Sit and Twist Mountain Climbers Circle Crunches *Be sure to squeeze your core throughout the entire movement. Kick out to Reverse Crunch Flutter Kicks Toe Taps Side Crunches Bicycles Plank And that's it! Happy Sweating 💓🤪

how to stay healthy on vacation

  Recently, I just  returned from a week vacation in Florida with my fiance and my family. It was such a relaxing time, and it felt awesome to have a break from work and everyday life. I typically don't worry too much about sticking to my workout routine on vacations because I think it's healthy to rest every once in a while to prevent burnout.  But l et’s be honest, vacations are where healthy habits go out the window. Late nights, eating out every day, missing your daily workout, midnight snacks…….. we can be quick to excuse our overindulgence because we are “enjoying ourselves” and “living in the moment." That is, until we return from our vacation feeling sick and in need of another vacation to recover from our last vacation. This can be especially unmotivating if you’re like me and are the type that loves daily routine, workouts and eating healthy. This doesn't always have to be the case though. Over the years I have discovered simple things to do wh