Skip to main content

2020 Feburary Obsessions

Hi guys, welcome back to my blog!

Today I just thought I'd share all my favorites from the month of February! I've been discovering a ton of new items lately, and just wanted to share what I've been loving. I will have everything linked so you can check it out yourself, as well!



TV Show: Castle Rock




First, I want to mention the tv show castle rock. I'm a huge fan of horror movies but it's nice to take a break and watch a tv show when you don't have time for an entire movie. My boyfriend and I have been loving this show, it's about a small town and the murders that have happened there. I definitely recommend if you love thrillers!

Behind Closed Doors book



Next on the list, is the book Behind Closed Doors. Again, I'm clearly a fan of thrillers so this a great book to read if you want something that is going to creep you out. I am a fast reader so it normally takes me about a week to read a book, but this one was SO good I finished it in three days! 













Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask




My next favorite is a skincare item and it is the watermelon glow sleeping mask. You definitely need this in your life. It smells like a watermelon jolly rancher and makes your skin feel so soft the morning after you use it. I actually received this as a gift and I'm so happy I tried it out because I will definitely be repurchasing.






Kopari Lip Gloss


  

The Kopari lipgloss in the shade birthday suit has been my favorite recently. It's the perfect nude pink color that has a little bit of shimmer in it. I'm not a huge fan of bright lipstick or gloss so this is my go to. If you're not familiar with Kopari, basically all their products are all natural and coconut oil based so they smell amazing!





Nars Impassioned Blush





Recently I went searching for a more natural blush for springtime. The Nars blush in the shade impassioned has been my obsession recently. It is the perfect cool toned shade of pink and gives you a very natural flush on your cheeks. I am so excited to use this in the upcoming months!








Oatmilk Creamer







Another favorite I have been loving is oatmilk creamer. Dairy hurts my stomach so I usually use almond milk creamers, but I recently branched out and tried this oatmilk one and it is AMAZING. Oatmilk is so much creamier of a consistency than almond milk and a little bit goes a long way. If you're wanting to try a new dairy free creamer I definitely recommend this one!











Target Wedge Booties






I don't buy a lot of new shoes because they can be expensive, but these booties from Target have been my go to lately. They are so comfortable but are dressy enough to wear with anything. They also come in multiple colors so you can have lots of different outfit options.












Target workout sets






My new favorite workout clothes are definitely from Target! Specifically the Joylab soft brand. I was teaching a Core class and one of the members actually recommended these, so I tried it out. I am normally a fan of Gymshark, but this brand is SO comfortable and such soft material. Also, the sports bra is super supportive and I will definitely be wearing this brand to future cycle classes!






Comments

Anonymous said…
❤️

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Hi, I'm Abbi and welcome to my blog! I’m from Fort Wayne, Indiana and am 21 years old.   I am currently a senior in college and am working towards being a wellness coach and personal trainer, and am majoring in recreation administration. The most important things in my life are my family, friends, wonderful boyfriend, and my faith.  Another thing I should mention is that I have been a Type One Diabetic since I was 14.   The disease is a part of my everyday life, and although it has brought many challenges, I have learned about myself and grown so much because of it. People tend to assume that I can't have sugar or sweets because of my disease, but that isn't the case at all.  Over the years, I  have learned to find a balance between staying healthy and still enjoying my life. I guess that's the sweet spot, and how I came up with the name of my blog.  Writing h

at home ab workout 💗

Hi guys! Welcome back to another fitness blog post. Today I'm going to share one of my favorite ab workouts. I usually do this twice a week and I've really noticed results! You don't need any equipment, just your own body weight and it takes only 8-10 minutes. Just because you don't have access to a gym doesn't give you an excuse to not love and move your body! *Do 25 repetitions of each exercise* Sit and Taps Russian Twists *I used a dumbbell for this exercise but you definitely don't need one! Sit and Twist Mountain Climbers Circle Crunches *Be sure to squeeze your core throughout the entire movement. Kick out to Reverse Crunch Flutter Kicks Toe Taps Side Crunches Bicycles Plank And that's it! Happy Sweating 💓ðŸĪŠ

how to stay healthy on vacation

  Recently, I just  returned from a week vacation in Florida with my fiance and my family. It was such a relaxing time, and it felt awesome to have a break from work and everyday life. I typically don't worry too much about sticking to my workout routine on vacations because I think it's healthy to rest every once in a while to prevent burnout.  But l et’s be honest, vacations are where healthy habits go out the window. Late nights, eating out every day, missing your daily workout, midnight snacks…….. we can be quick to excuse our overindulgence because we are “enjoying ourselves” and “living in the moment." That is, until we return from our vacation feeling sick and in need of another vacation to recover from our last vacation. This can be especially unmotivating if you’re like me and are the type that loves daily routine, workouts and eating healthy. This doesn't always have to be the case though. Over the years I have discovered simple things to do wh